Working at Storbie
Storbie is a fun and vibrant start-up helping community pharmacies to deliver modern pharmacy customer experiences powered by our user-friendly website platform, built in Wellington, New Zealand. We have made it headache-free for pharmacy owners to get set up with a fully-featured pharmacy specific website.
In addition to pharmacies our platform also supports a diverse range of other businesses including many well-known New Zealand charities.
At Storbie, we love that independent businesses make our local communities diverse and interesting places. Every day our customers make a difference to the health and wellbeing of the communities that they operate in. We want it to stay that way and we are focused on helping them to stay relevant in ways that are achievable for even the busiest owner.
We are a rapidly growing team based in Wellington with an office across the ditch in Melbourne. We hire kind and good people that are driven to do well at work but are also inspired by other things too, with diverse hobbies such as rock climbing, running, surfing, music, art, acting, hosting high tea or simply spending time with family and friends. We have fun and we work hard, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
You can expect to participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions, daily "tools down" team morning tea breaks, an annual offsite, burger dates, and BBQs on the deck at our vibrant office on the edge of Wellington central.
As a leading pharmacy website provider in New Zealand, our solution is proven and with recently secured funding, we're currently looking for a few rock stars to join us.
Sales Executive - Full Time
Does this sound like you?
- You have a track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical, vet or pet industry and/or selling SaaS or digital solutions (e.g. websites, SEO, SEM).
- Sales is in your DNA. You live and breathe sales process, love being part of a winning team and celebrating success.
- You’re extremely organised and thrive juggling lots of activity on the go.
- You’re full of positive energy, motivated and excited to build a successful career as a sales person.
A typical day might look like:
- Enthusiastically working on sales activities for pre-warmed leads, engaging via phone, email, online demos and other channels to understand the objectives of potential Storbie customers and position our website solutions appropriately. You understand the need to keep the pipeline full and active and aren't afraid to pick up the phone to nurture earlier stage leads to give yourself the best chance for success.
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all of your sales activity is key to monitoring and managing your own performance so attention to detail will be second nature.
- As you learn from potential customers about the common challenges they experience, you will feed these ideas back to the business to support marketing and product development.
- You can expect to participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions, daily "tools down" team morning tea breaks, an annual offsite, burger dates, and regular social events at our new, vibrant office on the edge of Wellington central.
What’s in it for you?
- You will work closely with marketing and partner managers who will assist you with prospecting and early stage lead development.
- You'll be able to leverage a proven sales process for a market leading SaaS solution.
- You'll be a part of an incredibly agile company experiencing rapid growth taking us in an exciting direction providing ample career development opportunities.
- You'll work closely with an experienced and passionate team of good people that love to help each other to be successful.
- You'll be part of a fantastic company culture that values work/life harmony.
You should know:
- This is a permanent full-time position based at Storbie HQ in Wellington central.
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ and hold a current driver’s license.
Got questions? Email email@example.comApply Now