Working at Storbie
Storbie is a fun and vibrant start-up helping community pharmacies to deliver modern pharmacy customer experiences powered by our user-friendly website platform, built in Wellington, New Zealand. We have made it headache-free for pharmacy owners to get set up with a fully-featured pharmacy specific website.
In addition to pharmacies our platform also supports a diverse range of other businesses including many well-known New Zealand charities.
At Storbie, we love that independent businesses make our local communities diverse and interesting places. Every day our customers make a difference to the health and wellbeing of the communities that they operate in. We want it to stay that way and we are focused on helping them to stay relevant in ways that are achievable for even the busiest owner.
We are a rapidly growing team based in Wellington with an office across the ditch in Melbourne. We hire kind and good people that are driven to do well at work but are also inspired by other things too, with diverse hobbies such as rock climbing, running, surfing, music, art, acting, hosting high tea or simply spending time with family and friends. We have fun and we work hard, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
You can expect to participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions, daily "tools down" team morning tea breaks, an annual offsite, burger dates, and BBQs on the deck at our vibrant office on the edge of Wellington central.
As a leading pharmacy website provider in New Zealand, our solution is proven and with recently secured funding, we're currently looking for a few rock stars to join us.
Do any of these sound like you?
Marketing Manager - Full Time - Wellington, New Zealand
On a typical day, you will be implementing marketing campaigns, based on strategies that you devise, that are aligned to Storbie's business goals. You will continually have your finger on the pulse of how campaigns are performing, implementing improvements that support the success of the sales team.
This could look like concepts and/or content for sales collateral, social media, new blog posts or case studies, print and email campaigns and Storbie's website with the help of our technical team.
You can expect to work closely with our talented Creative Director to conceptualise and execute engaging displays at trade shows.
You'll be working with our Strategic Partner Managers to create and deliver marketing campaigns together with Storbie's network of channel partners.More about this role
Sales Consultant – Part-Time - Flexible Work Supported - Wellington, New Zealand
On a typical day, you would be enthusiastically working on sales activities for inbound and cold leads, engaging via phone, email and other channels to understand the objectives of potential Storbie customers.
You will need to demonstrate attributes of drive, adaptability, resilience and exceptional communication skills to fully understand your clients’ needs to book demos and calls for our Digital Solutions Specialists.
Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all of your sales activity is key to monitoring and managing your own performance so attention to detail will be second nature.
As you learn from potential customers about the common challenges they experience, you will feed these ideas back to the business to support marketing and product development.More about this role
Intermediate to Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Wellington, New Zealand
A typical day might look like…
- Iteratively and rapidly adding quality functionality to the Storbie platform.
- Writing well-designed, testable code using tools and frameworks that fit with Storbie’s existing code, tools and architecture (we use C# and SQL Server, hosted on Microsoft Azure).
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Researching and recommending best practices that help Storbie to improve.
- Participating in discussions on how best to prioritise our backlog and improve the Storbie platform for our customers.
- Assisting the wider Storbie team, such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Delivery and Finance, applying your technical skills to help them to succeed.
Quality Assurance Analyst - Wellington, New Zealand
A typical day might look like…
- Performing thorough manual tests of the Storbie platform
- Maintaining and extending automated tests
- Documenting bugs and maintaining them in our bug tracking system
- Helping the support team to triage issues raised by Storbie's customers
- Working closely with Storbie's development team to release high quality features iteratively and rapidly
- Researching and recommending best practices that help Storbie to improve
- Participating in discussions on how best to prioritise our backlog and improve the Storbie platform for our customers
Office Administrator - Part-Time - Flexible Work Supported - Wellington, New Zealand
On a typical day you can expect to have oversight of the day-to-day running of the office including maintaining and re-stocking office supplies, booking flights and coordinating agendas and travel arrangements. Organising internal events to maintain a vibrant office environment will come naturally to you.
Management of accounts receivable & payable and an ability to use Xero Accounts is required, however training can be provided if this tool is unfamiliar.
Administrative support for monthly board reports, internal policies, contracts and proposals will be required from time-to-time so proficiency with MS Word and Excel is required.More about this role
Junior Graphic Designer - Part-Time - Wellington, New Zealand
A typical day might look like…
- Catching up with our delivery manager to get briefed on the websites in progress.
- Turning pharmacy-supplied assets into web optimised graphics.
- Re-touching, colour grading and cropping photography to enhance original images.
- Loading graphics into websites and laying out pages incorporating written and visual content.
- Receiving feedback and art direction from Storbie's Creative Director.
- Interpreting client feedback to fine tune designs.
- Occasionally provide assistance to Creative Director for other design tasks. i.e. print collateral and motion graphics design.
IMPORTANT: To apply, please:
- Supply a brief covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the job and confirming that you can fulfill the outlined tasks.
- Provide a link to your portfolio of design work.
Complete a small design task (outlined in the PDF accessible at the link below)
Don't see the job you're looking for but keen to work with us? We're always on the lookout for passionate and talented people. Get in touch with your CV.
Want to work at Storbie?